Welcome to Titus Works' Blog Spot

Thank you so much for visiting Titus Works Ministries' blog spot. I cannot tell you how excited I am to know YOU are reading these words! Join our page and watch it grow into what God has planned for His Glory! Again, thank you for your visit and I pray it will not be your last! May God Bless You and keep You is my prayer!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Under Your Rug?

What's Under Your Rug?


Why should you purchase this book? I believe there is a message God is trying send.. as I state in the book. . .


"What God wants to say to you through this book is, He wants you to be healed in every area of your life, He wants you to know that what he said through David in Psalm 147 is real, “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” He wants to bless us with the freedom to experience the joy, peace and happiness that we so desperately desire." 

www.titus2empower.com click on the E-store and the paypal button is at the bottom of the page. Thank you!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment