Welcome to Titus Works' Blog Spot

Thank you so much for visiting Titus Works Ministries' blog spot. I cannot tell you how excited I am to know YOU are reading these words! Join our page and watch it grow into what God has planned for His Glory! Again, thank you for your visit and I pray it will not be your last! May God Bless You and keep You is my prayer!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas From Titus Works

When I began to look back over my life I can truly say boldly. . . THAT GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME!!! There are so many experiences I could share with you to prove that, but we would be here all day. There were many times when I have been in the middle of what seemed to not be going in the direction I would have desired. But, when it was all said and done, I realized it went exactly the way it NEEDED TO GO, for GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE.

The pieces of our lives is what creates our testimony and many times we need to just let the pieces be. So many times we need to just let ourselves be. In order for life to be! Although this may not be popular, sometimes chaos needs to precede order. The pieces will come together! The problem is we feel better if can see what's to come, living in the unknown can be uncomfortable. That is where our faith has to come in. . . Listen, one of my favorite authors stated it like this, "You don't have to force the pieces to fit together if it's not time. You don't have to know. There is power sometimes in not knowing. There is power in letting go. Power in waiting. Power in stillness. Power in trust. There is power in letting the disconnected pieces be until they settle into a whole. The action you are to take will appear. Timely. Clearly. What you're to do will become clear. Let the pieces be, and they'll take shape. Soon you will see the picture." . . and thus forms our testimonies!! Join me on Thursday, December 15th at 8:00 p.m. CST. . .  

LET THE REDEEMED SAY SO!!! See ya Thursday!! 

Model Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment