Welcome to Titus Works' Blog Spot

Thank you so much for visiting Titus Works Ministries' blog spot. I cannot tell you how excited I am to know YOU are reading these words! Join our page and watch it grow into what God has planned for His Glory! Again, thank you for your visit and I pray it will not be your last! May God Bless You and keep You is my prayer!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Titus Works Empowerment Blog ~ Open Mic Night







TONIGHT Evangelist Cheryl Lacey Donovan and Minister Jackie Hill and I will be waiting for


you at 8:00 pm cst. just dial (424) 203-8000 access code 179775#. 



We want to hear what is going on with you. We want to open the line to you, to express


what matters to you, ask your questions, or for you to encourage someone else with your 


testimony. . . So, I am sooo looking forward to spending the evening with all of you!!! Will 


you join us. . .I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment